The First Choice Business Brokers of San Diego Selling Process
Why should I use a business broker?
Most business owners and buyers have limited experience in selling or buying a business. The downside risks of a mishandled transaction can include unrecoverable damage to the business, lawsuits from miscommunication or errors, improper valuation, or a long, tedious unsuccessful transaction.
While you focus on running your business, your Business Broker representative works full-time marketing your business confidentially to a large universe of buyers with a professional marketing plan.
Once a proper fit is identified, your Business Broker acts as a buffer between the buyer and seller. The faster the sale, the lower the risk of business erosion, customer defection, employee problems and predatory competition.
Why First Choice Business Brokers?
Founded in 1994, First Choice Business Brokers has the experience and expertise to conduct a successful transaction from start to finish. Selling businesses is what we do. Simply put, we provide our clients with the highest value in service to help them achieve their goals in the quickest and most efficient manner.
- Here are some other reasons to use FCBB:
- We are the largest and most successful Business Brokerage firm in San Diego county, with the most Agents, the most Listings, and the most Sales.
- We have over 7000 active Buyers looking for the right business to buy, with whom we stay in contact and notify of new opportunities.
- We advertise our Businesses widely and aggressively – to give maximum exposure to the market and make sure anyone looking for a business like yours will find it.
- We maintain Confidentiality. We do not advertise on the MLS. We personally screen all inquiring Buyers and require all Buyers to sign an NDA to protect your interests before releasing sensitive information.
- All of our agents are highly trained, experienced, full time business brokers. We are committed.
- We are highly professional in our approach.
- No up-front fees. We get paid only when escrow closes and your business is SOLD.
- We value integrity above all.
Why Sell Now?
Your business has value. You have invested a lot of time, sweat, and capital to get it to this point. You deserve to get the highest return on this investment. Selling to a third party is often the best way to exit with the highest return.
- Here are some questions to ask to find out if you are ready to sell:
- Do you have a compelling or motivating reason to sell?
- Are you reasonably confident about the chances of meeting your objectives through the sale?
- Are you psychologically prepared to relinquish ownership control?
Whether you are ready now or in the future, contact a FCBB representative today for a free consultation.